Giving Tuesday/End of Year Campaign
- Campaign Strategy
- Campaign Development
- Blackbaud NetCommunity
Our goal was to create successful and robust fundraising campaign for year-end. To achieve this, we increased digital stewardship touch points with donors to increase results at key fundraising moments.
End of Year
We used a multi-channel campaign with a direct mail appeal, 6-part email series, and paid social media ads.
- Variable content based on predefined segmentation strategies
- Appeal sent on Saturday, December 30 - which was a first for the organization
- FWD style emails from an individual signer to mimic personal emails
We use a multi-channel campaign with a direct mail appeal, 6-part email series and paid social media ads.
- Shopping-themed email during the week of Thanksgiving
- Donor match to incentivize giving
- FWD-style emails from an individual signer to mimic personal emails
Ongoing Stewardship Touches
By taking a step back and looking at the full annual digital calendar, we added more stewardship touches throughout the year to maintain top of mind presence for their audience.
Each month, we repurpose content from the hospital blog to highlight a story, such as a new innovation, special event promotion or a patient gratitude story. The emails also feature rotating CTAs such as “Start a Fundraiser” or “Ways to Give”.
Increase in revenue YoY
Emails for Giving Tuesday Campaign
Emails for End of Year Campaign
Increase in Giving Tuesday gifts from the acquisition segment
Our multi-channel approach and the special attention to consistent stewardship throughout the year led to an overall 57% increase year over year!
Our Giving Tuesday campaign boasted a 100% increase in gifts coming from the acquisition segment which was a huge win for the client.