Bon Secours Mercy Health Foundation
Luminate Online Custom Supporter Center
- Luminate Online
- Luminate Online Asset Redesign
- Luminate Online
Bon Secours Mercy Health Foundation (BSMH) wanted to improve the donor experience. They wanted to allow donors to log in and update their constituent information, subscribe to emails, and view their giving history easily.
Using the Gift Services Center framework in Luminate Online, we built a custom supporter center that is personalized to the donor.
Project Before / After
- We began by reviewing the current user flow and mapping out which improvements were needed.
- This unveiled three main focus areas: My Profile, My Subscriptions, and My Giving.
- While designing the support center, we aligned all of the pages with BSMH’s brand guidelines.
- In partnership with BSMH, we determined which pieces of donor information were important to the organization within those three main areas.
- We reviewed causes and areas of interest like Children and Youth, Education, and Heart Health.
- A donor can now opt-in or out of these content areas and will now reflect on their donation form
- The donor will now receive personalized stories in their email inbox.
- In the My Giving tab, donors can see a general overview of their gifts. If the donor has made a monthly recurring gift, they can update their credit card information, change the date of their next gift, skip a month or cancel their gift.
- Within the My Giving page, donors can now view their pledge data.
- Using Additional Fields available in Luminate Online and working with the BSMH data team, we were able to sync that information so donors can view their pledge information. From here, donors can make an online pledge payment.
- By bringing pledges to an online platform, donors are able to reduce the manual work of managing pledges offline.
“In an ideal world, seamless integration would be a given for systems. However, the reality is…quite different. When it came to developing our Supporter Center, we faced the challenge of connecting disparate systems that were not designed to communicate effectively with each other. That’s where Doing Good came in: they expertly guided us through integrating the necessary data components and creating a donor-centric design. Thanks to their invaluable assistance, we achieved a smooth-running Supporter Center that we are proud to offer to our donors.”
The custom LO supporter center is a secure and efficient place for donors to update their information, subscribe to their interests and view their giving history.
As a result, the new supporter center provides donors with an improved user experience, while saving BSMH’s gift services team time and resources.
Ready to do some good?
Need a solution for donors to view their online activity?