A big thank you to everyone who attended our webinar last week on Peer-To-Peer Fundraising in 2021. We have attached a couple resources below to jump start your hybrid event for this year. Missed the webinar? Catch the on-demand replay in the links below.
As the pandemic continues into 2021, many nonprofits are adopting a hybrid peer-to-peer fundraising model. How can your organization best leverage technology and digital strategy to reach your fundraising goals? Join Paul St Onge and Keisha Hartman of Doing Good Digital as we discuss the future of peer-to-peer and the changes and updates you can make to your digital fundraising program this year.
In this webinar, we will be covering:
- How-to make peer-to-peer fundraising part of your donor’s journey
- Empowering your supporters with an evergreen DIY fundraising tool and landing page
- Best practices for moving your physical event into a virtual or hybrid event
- Are you maximizing your software and technology for your peer-to-peer?
- Recruitment: Let’s turn those new donors into fundraisers
- Ways to engage your participants virtually with virtual activity trackers and badges
- Applying peer-to-peer persona data analytics to your event
Looking for the slides? Download the presentation deck here!
Looking for more info on Peer-To-Peer Fundraising?
How-To Diversify Your Fundraising Beyond In-Person Events
Why Your Nonprofit Needs a DIY Fundraising Tool
3 Ways to Utilize Coaching Emails for Peer-To-Peer
How-To Create a Giving Day for Your Nonprofit